Re: MOL 0.9.49 freezing at "Debugger Installed"

Subject: Re: MOL 0.9.49 freezing at "Debugger Installed"
From: William K. Gibson (firstdesk@columbus.rr.com)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2000 - 14:09:28 MDT

on 8/24/00 10:31 AM, Bill Hutten at bhutten@cochran.com wrote:

> When I try to run MOL, it starts the MacOS fine, the OS9 splash screen
> appears, I get the "Debugger Installed" message, and then nothing
> happens. It just sits there.

A similar thing happens to me on my B&W G3. I don't get the installed
message, my screen goes black and the window tells me I have slow video. The
only way to get MOL to work is to remove Macsbug from the system folder
entirely. I wrote about this earlier but nobody could give an explanation,
and others wrote to say they did not experience the same problem.

--William K. Gibson
1stDesk Systems
firstdesk@columbus.rr.com