Re: Odd ethernet TCP/IP problem switching between MOL and regular Mac OS

Subject: Re: Odd ethernet TCP/IP problem switching between MOL and regular Mac OS
From: David Block (dblock@gene.pbi.nrc.ca)
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 10:00:10 MDT

I had the same problem. I simply put an alias to the TCP/IP control panel
in my startup folder (Mac side, of course). Then, on startup, the system
recognizes that it needs to switch and you just have to hit return and
close the TCP/IP window, and you're in business. It's not elegant, and
I'm sure Ben/Samuel etc. could fix it, but it's working fine for me.

-Dave