Re: MOL and TCP/IP with IP Masq, and ethertap... screwy

Subject: Re: MOL and TCP/IP with IP Masq, and ethertap... screwy
From: Jeremy Knope (swttiggr2@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Mar 25 2000 - 18:57:44 MST

Um... anyway to get a 2.0 OT installer? i do have my
PowerMac G3 disk with 8.6 on it but that won't boot
anymore.... very odd. get a illegal address error or
something on startup... "try disabling extensions with
shift" ... which doesn't work. and copying OT over
seems to be a little to messy to get it right...
  -Jeremy