Re: error -1856

Subject: Re: error -1856
brian@nix.cs.cowan.edu.au
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 00:40:11 MDT

G'day,

I too am having the same problem (with exactly the same symptoms) as Patrik. I'm also on a 8.6 system.

I tried using the DevLoader app in the SoundDriver folder however no diff. It
looks as tho with 8.6 the Monitor and Sounds CP can't find the MolAudio ext.

I tried using the Sound CP - which could see the MolAudio ext - however, as Samuel stated, it crashed taking the Finder (and god only knowns what else) with it :-(

Has anyone got this working on an 8.6 system please?

regards
brian

Brian Anderson mailto:b.anderson@cowan.edu.au
Edith Cowan University Phone: +61 8 9273 8103
Pearson Street, Churchlands Mobile: +61 040 7474 093
Western AUSTRALIA Fax: +61 8 9273 8000

     All I ask is the chance to prove that money cannot make me happy.