Pismo, ROM-Versions and MOL works :-)

Subject: Pismo, ROM-Versions and MOL works :-)
From: Christoph Ewering (eweri@uni-paderborn.de)
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 00:39:24 MDT

Hello everybody!

Yesterday, after about 4 weeks of trying, I was able get mol up and
running on my pismo!
The problem was that mol will not work with the Mac OS ROM that is
included in the 9.0.4
update. I installed the ROM from MacOS 8.6 (Version 1.4) and mol bootet
from CD without
any problem!

So today or over the weekend I will try the Mac OS ROM included with
9.0, 9.0.2 and 9.0.4.

So for everybody having trouble to boot his Mac OS within linux it is
not a problem
with the pismo, it is a problem with mol and the new ROM.

Now have one question:

Is there a known solution for this?
Cause I would like to run my standard installation within mol. :-)
If some tell me where I can help (as always, I´m not a programer) I´ll
try my best.

Bye,
        Christoph