Re: I really hate sounding stupid, but...

Subject: Re: I really hate sounding stupid, but...
From: Jeff (jhergan@home.com)
Date: Wed Oct 18 2000 - 16:48:08 MDT

on 10/18/00 5:31 PM, Bruce Thompson at Bruce_Thompson@palm.com wrote:

> Hi,
> I've got a PowerBook G3 200 (Pismo, I believe) that I want to
> have running Linux with MacOS running under Mac-on-Linux. I'm having
> an a great deal of difficulty getting everything working.
>
> Just for context, <snip>

Uh, for context, how about the specific errors and the specific steps you
have taken thus far to get mol running? And maybe the linux you're using,
the mol version...it sho9uld be fairly simple to make it work. Just a
couple changes in mol.conf and strip_nwrom...
Any other info you provide will make this easier to fix.
Jeff

BTW, is mol ever going to have scsi support? I want to run a cdwriter
(scsi) on mol and I'm curious if there's a way to do this yet?