Re: I really hate sounding stupid, but...

Subject: Re: I really hate sounding stupid, but...
From: Bruce Thompson (Bruce_Thompson@palm.com)
Date: Thu Oct 19 2000 - 12:30:24 MDT

Hi,
     Good point. I'm taking another run at it today/this evening and
I'll be taking extensive notes on success/failure to pass on if
needed.

        Cheers,
        Bruce.

>Uh, for context, how about the specific errors and the specific steps you
>have taken thus far to get mol running? And maybe the linux you're using,
>the mol version...it sho9uld be fairly simple to make it work. Just a
>couple changes in mol.conf and strip_nwrom...
>Any other info you provide will make this easier to fix.
>Jeff

Bruce Thompson		| "Pinkie! Are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
Software Engineer	| "I think so Brain, but if they called them Sad
Partner Engineering	|  Meals kids wouldn't buy them!"
Palm, Inc.