Re: 0.9.52, PowerBook G3 Series, ADB mouse

Subject: Re: 0.9.52, PowerBook G3 Series, ADB mouse
From: Scott Hankin (shankin@rational.com)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 09:06:44 MDT

Benjamin Herrenschmidt <bh40@calva.net> wrote:

> >I'm running 2.4.0-test10 w/devfs mounted at boot, Mac OS 9.0.4, and
> >have tried setting the mouse settings to /dev/adbmouse (which doesn't
> >exist) and /dev/usbmouse (which is a symlink to /dev/input/mice).
> >
> >Anyone running this configuration successfully?
>
>Did you set the mouse protocol to USB in MOL ?

Hi, Ben -

I did indeed, and this worked great. But for a machine that has an
ADB mouse, this isn't exactly intuitive, is it?

- Scott

PS: Sorry for the delay in answering - up until yesterday, I was
getting the digest form of the list.
Scott Hankin In the beginning, there was nothing, then
Rational Software God said, "Let there be light." And there
20 Maguire Road was light. There was still nothing, but
Lexington, MA 02421 you could see it a lot better.