Re: using kernel 2.4.2 with mol

Subject: Re: using kernel 2.4.2 with mol
From: Brice D Ruth (brice@webprojkt.com)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 19:47:30 MDT

Stephen,

Kudos on what you've accomplished so far! You have two options as I see it:

1) to rebuild from src.rpm do the following:
rpm --rebuild <rpm file>
>> you'll find the binary rpm in /usr/src/redhat/RPMS - I'm sure you'll
be able to figure it out from there
2) grab the tar.gz or rsync the latest mol, this is what most people do,
its actually easier than the RPM sometimes :)

-Brice

--
WebProjkt, Inc.
(ph) 773.562.1008