re: updates

Subject: re: updates
From: Derick Centeno (aguila@macol.net)
Date: Fri Jan 26 2001 - 09:06:27 MST

Thank you Hollis for your comments. Interestingly enough I found a
conf.modules file
where the YDL site you pointed me to mentions that it should be
modules.conf. Still no sound from CD audio disks; .wav files play fine,
they sound funny and some are just grand.

There is a limit, which I set for myself, in deciding how much
independent exploration I will do before I seek assistance. I
comprehend the value of solitary investigation, at this level we should
all be do this, however I believe also that it should not be an
exclusive cause in itself when there are other pending tasks to resolve
as well.

I changed noauto to auto in the fstab file; will see how that goes.

By the way, it should be noted somewhere that "Mac on Linux" assumes
that all Macs have new world ROMs and therefore CPU's without them
cannot run MOL. Ciaoo!